I relied on Google Reader to keep current with the ever-changing digital space, but have recently switched to Feedly due to Google’s decision to end the service.
At the start of 2013, I decided to revisit my feeds and ruthlessly unsubscribe and re-categorize in order to cut through the clutter and gain access to what I need to know.
As a result, my current Top 10 (subject to change and not necessarily 10):
- A List Apart (for people who make Web sites)
Paul Adams “Are You Thinking Inside Out?“
- Scott Brinker “ChiefMarTec“
- Gerry McGovern “Giraffe Forum“
- Google Analytics Blog
- Responsys “New School Marketing Blog“
- Seth Godin “Seth’s Blog“
- Avinash Kaushik “Occam’s Razor“
- Jeremiah Owyang “Web Strategy“
I post articles I feel are worth sharing to LinkedIn via BufferApp and each post is sent via IFTTT to Twitter.