When I made the decision to develop a contract and consulting services business, while seeking a new position in the non-profit sector, I was quite certain I would be in the digital/interactive space.
After two months, I found several opportunities outside that space and the “Nunamaker Interactive” simply didn’t work for them. So I reorganized and went with the “The Nunamaker Group” to cover all my activities and kept Nunamaker Interactive for my online specific ventures.
The Nunamaker Group specializes in innovation and ideation for B2B collaboration related to sponsorship and fundraising, management services, and in developing interactive products and services under the name Nunamaker Interactive.
Current Projects & Activities:
- Corey Lewis, an aspiring professional open-wheel race car driver to secure sponsorship for 2010 – 2012 seasons
- Providing fundraising and campaign consulting to a county level political candidate
- Partnering with IEideas on a web site project for a company located in MD
- Partnering with a software engineer to develop web applications, two concepts are being evaluated at this time
- Interact – online identity coaching for business professionals, has its first client, and a workbook is in the making
- Continue to host and manage NewsOverCoffee and Nazareth Market